Tuesday 15 January 2013

Insert Wit Here.

Its always difficult to start anything, especially when you're trying to charm the socks off your new audience.  As I'm writing this 90% of the design and style of this blog is not complete and, in true style of a creative perfectionist, I expect it never will be!  But I suppose that's half the fun.

So here's the intro: Since I was 13 I've been making my own mix CD's for friends and I'm always recommending songs and albums.  They generally go down pretty well, with the odd inquiry of where I find my music.  I live on my Hype Machine profile, following blogs and artists that I've heard around.  I'm a huge fan of covers, especially when they're so far removed from the original they take on an entirely new meaning.  I'm pretty excited about starting my own music blog: I love a good share and I've got some pretty sweet tunes.

Besides from this, here is a great place to share designs I love, fun stuff I find, things that interest me, and some general bits of self indulgence.  Fingers crossed there'll be a couple of gems in here that will mean you come back to find a few more.

That's it for now - bear through my pointless ramblings and over enthusiasm, there will be something special for you :).

Oh and, here's a picture of a hamster.  Just because I can.  Moustaches are awesome.















Ax 




No comments:

Post a Comment